Saturday, September 19, 2009

Meet my love brother

Just had breakfast with my brother and his girlfren. Very happy to meet them... On the way, I try to call help for the location of the Hotel Midah where they staying at. Call my GPS. Who else? Super Ting lor. Among my friends, she is the true person to ask for direction. She was not very sure the location, but she search from internet for me. Somemore MMS the hotel pix to me. Muakss... muakss... And now I am glad to know another road of KL. Yeah!

Meet them, before going to have dim sum breakfast, we stop by Tian Hou Gong to bai bai. A lot of people there for registration of married. We took few pix there.


My brother suggested to take pix with a pig. Don't ask me y, i think is like what you guess gua...


Like his girlfriend - Sandy. Such a happy girl who always laugh what ever my brother teased her.



2 comments:

  1. If in future this gal becomes ur sister in-law, that would be ideal ne??

    Oh, btw, the pose with cow(???) is done on purpose??

    ReplyDelete