Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Birthday 2009



Gang celebrate my birthday @ Korean Restaurant

A very nice Kim Chi soup set.

Like Kim Chi. But it's too many till we can't finish it.

Korean Herbs Soup. Nice nice.

I do not eat beef. But it looks nice.

With Daniel. He likes to bully me, still we are very close friend.
But i think he having the same treatment from me. That's call xiang qin xiang ai ma.

Been decorated by Daniel. Dunno why. May be he thinks i become more pretty like this.

The second decoration from Daniel.

Fai, me & Daniel. We showing how nice the food are.
Can feel?

My big gift box.

My lovely gift. Especially the big & small tortoise.

My lovely birthday gift. It's always easy for my friend.
Jz a pretty box, then throw any tortoise into it will do.

Wearing the long earing from Chin Leong.
Surprise he choose it and bought it himself.
Thanks for your sincerity my friend.

Hide?

Mengky designed this for me. Love it.

Hanging @ C18 after dinner. Feel not as good as before renovation.
No more pool table & our sofa seat.

It's a coffee flavour cake.

Daniel, you are drunk.

My pretty dear, Choon Wei

My pretty 2nd dear, Mengky

No comments:

Post a Comment